Library volunteers run English
for adults interested in improving their English speaking skills.
The Library offers beginners
English Conversation Circles on Tuesday mornings at 9:30 a.m.
A more advanced Circle
meets weekly on Tuesdays at 1 p.m. until 3 p.m.
Both programs meet in the conference room on the lower level of the main
NOTE: There will be no English Circles on Sept 9th, 2014
- Improve your English conversation
- Participate in fun activities
- Learn about American culture
- Meet people from around the world
- Enjoy lively conversation in a friendly environment
and make new friends
English Circles are free and open
to the public.
If you have any questions please
contact the Library's
Community Services Department
at 978-256-5521, ext. 109.