Catalog Help: Using and Sharing Bookbags
One of the features of our new Evergreen catalog is the "Bookbag" function. This lets you create different lists within your account, so you can track or share your activity or interests.
You can create as many bookbags as you like, use them for whatever you like, and add as many items to them as you like.
Ideas for Bookbags
- Books you've read, movies you've seen, etc
- Books you'd like to read, movies you'd like to see, etc
- Your Top Ten favorite movies, etc
- Lists divided by genre (ie, mystery books, history books, etc)
- List of items for other people (ie, books Mom would enjoy)
- Wish list for gifts
For instructions on how to create, use, and share bookbags, visit our Catalog Help: Using Bookbags page - or, contact the Reference Desk at email@example.com or 978-256-5521 x211.
Tags: bookbag, bookbags, catalog, catalog help, chelmsford, evergreen, help, library
Thursday, September 1st, 2011 at 4:04 pm and is filed under Library Information.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply