Chelmsford Farmers Market Opens July 9th
This year, residents of the Chelmsford area will have another source for fresh, locally-grown food - the Chelmsford Farmers' Market!
The Market will be held on the Chelmsford Common every Thursday, 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM, from July 9 - Sept. 24, 2009.
Here's a look at the vendors and items that will be at the Market:
- Bagel Alley - fresh bagels
- Carven Catering - food specialties
- Common View Farm - jams - jellies - marmalades - chutneys - pickles - eggs - honey
- Dragonfly Farms - variety of produce - herbs - cut flowers
- Foxbarn Farm - variety of produce - dried/decorated gourds
- Goodies - pre-packaged cookies
- Hames & Axle Farm - goat’s milk - soaps - herbal lotions - creams - sprays
- Jones Farm - variety of produce
- Parlee’s Farm - variety of produce
- Shaw Farm - assorted dairy products
- Springdell Farm - variety of produce - cut flowers - potted plants - eggs
- Vermont Gourmet Candy Dish - homemade candies & fudge - sauces & condiments - maple syrup
- West River Creamery - assorted cheeses - pork & lamb sausage - mustard - popcorn - cheese straws
For more information on The Chelmsford Farmers' Market, visit these resources:
Tags: chelmsford, famers, farm, farmer, market
Tuesday, July 7th, 2009 at 5:31 pm and is filed under Current News.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply