Do you love to cook? … to try new recipes?…. to learn from others? Then this is the book group for you!
In April we will be exploring Italian Cooking using cookbooks written by Nigella Lawson and gathering to share our experiences on
Thursday, April 24th at 7 PM and Friday April 25th at 11 AM.
We are holding two of Nigella’s books for you to check out. Just ask for them at the circulation desk.
Select your book (or books) then:
- Explore the book.
- Try some recipes.
- Join the conversation!
The evening group will meet the last Thursday of the month at 7 pm. Meetings will be:
- January 30th – “The Splendid Table’s: How to Eat Supper”
- February 27th – ” The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook”
- March 27th – Baking breads is our theme and we will be using a variety of cookbooks.
- April 24th – nigellissima
- May 29th
- June 26th
The morning group will meet the last Friday of the month at 11 am. Meetings will be:
- January 31st – “The Splendid Table’s: How to Eat Supper”
- February 28th – ” The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook”
- March 28th – Baking breads is our theme and we will be using a variety of cookbooks.
- April 25th – nigellissima
- May 30th
- June 27th
Choose the best time for you.